joi, 29 decembrie 2011

They tease me!


If I'm afraid all the time,does that make me a loser?

If I say that I'd give my life for him,does that make me a good sister?

If I hate war with all my soul,does that make me a dreamer?

If I believe in change,does that make me a fighter?

If I love everything that is beautiful,does that make me a sinner?

If I can relate to the sick and the damaged,does that make me a freak?

 If I get too angry too fast,does that make me crazy?

If I constantly crave for something new,does that make me ungrateful?

If I can run a mile without breathing,does that make me dead?

If I wish to be different,does that make me a visionary?

If I refuse to speak to those who don't understand me,does that make me an introvert?

If I'd rather think for myself,does that make me a rebel?

If I care too much,does that make me human?

Niciun comentariu: