duminică, 6 martie 2011

So...

Let me take a step back and see where I stand now.So...

I am seriously thinking of changing my "guy standards" because of this dude right here.He can sing (like,literally, better live than in the recorded songs),he can dance (well,kinda no,but he's so funny to watch,the energy is amazing),he looks *insert the best word to describe perfection*,he is smart,he can draw,he loves animals (his dog,which,I quote,"is as disgusting as he is adorable" stands as living proof),I bet he even smells nice!All in all,one good guy.Can't help but love and thank him for inspiring me to drag my ass off the chair and don't let life pass me by.
(for those of you who live under a rock,I'm talking about the oh-so-jaw-dropping Brandon Boyd of the band Incubus...and yes,the band rocks!)


This...Ah!This will be the death of me,I swear!I mean...I'm addicted,I confess!I confess I drink my coffee ,and couldn't care less about it! Yeah,lame movie reference joke,moving on.So...I could drink this instead of water,it's my ultimate drug.I lie to myself by saying that it's natural and stuff,but I know my liver will most likely give me a painful payback some day.As long as I get my 30 minute kick of joy and caffeine pumped blood,I'm a happy camper!

There's a song out there,"Fear of the dark"...I do admit I'm afraid of the dark with no shame whatsoever,but my list of "This scares the crap out of me!" is pretty big these days and I'm not okay with that anymore.It's just not right to be afraid of so many things, ranging from the future,to spiders,exams that are 3 months away,guys I have to meet,girls I have to talk to,things I do wrong,things I do right,food,sounds,even myself...If you think about it,it's kinda silly that I'm wasting my life (and the only one I'll ever have!) being afraid of stuff I should enjoy only because I get to experience them!It's cool to be insecure about this or that,but it's advisable to step outside the house or your own "cocoon" once in a while.So,I must "strap on a pair"(of balls) and  treasure the imperfection that I have been blessed with!

There's a lot going on with me and in my crazy head,but humanity can do with only this,and will have to.I'm tired and I need to build up some courage.Monday is right around the corner...

Niciun comentariu: