joi, 21 octombrie 2010

I'm medicated.How are you?

  
Not a good week...so far,at least.Why do I always end up paying for so many mistakes?Beats me...
I'll give you an advice,totally free of charge,of course!Do not,I repeat,DO NOT combine tons of black coffee with about 12h of sleep in 48h straight.And don't confide in those people you call "friends" unless you're really sure about them.And don't let your heart in the hands of every idiot that crosses your path.It's unhealthy.
I don't know what to say about myself anymore.One minute I'm on cloud ninth,then the other it's like I'm having suicidal tendencies.What the...fudge?
I feel like I'm taking invisible and nonexistent meds for a disease called "being-your-normal-self".Terrible disease,dreadful symptoms,awful side-effects.When they do work,it's horrible.When they don't,the same.In both cases you live with the impression that the world is going to end any second now,frustration building up from the fact that it just doesn't do that when you want/need it to.And you can't cry because your body suddenly decided not to produce tears anymore.And you can't scream because you've lost your inner voice.And you can't stand up right because your thoughts are too heavy and ready to ignite.
Only a match.Only a lighter.Only a cigarette.And puf!As if you never were...


All I want to do tomorrow evening is walk until my feet hurt,until my heart forgets everything,good or bad,until all of it sinks in entirely...

Niciun comentariu: