vineri, 12 aprilie 2013

"Closer"

There are days when you feel hollow.And there are days when things just crumble,even if you can't see them with the naked eye.In the end,there are days when you feel like "a copy of a copy of a copy",when life is nothing but a cluster of raggedy pixels and bad sensations,when you're nothing but that sickening song that's looping in your head...
I've become a ghost of walking flesh.The best of the worst.Hurting,but not showing.A savage mix of lust and envy and every other sin you could imagine.So damn damaged...
I keep telling myself that "this too shall pass"-shallow words for a shallow sense of confidence.But...But what if it doesn't go away?What if I'll forever be stuck with this scar on my tongue,like a burning cigarette?
What bothers me most is that I'm at a loss for words.This ache in my heart,this voice in my head,they can't be captured in any metaphor and that makes me just want to...
I used to think I was always the best version of myself.Key words-"used to".Now,I'm anything but "best",anything but "myself"-at least,not the one I could define with a smile on my lips.I'm kinda lost and verging on desperate...
I cling to small things because I can't afford to think big,to trust the unknown,to get out and never look back.Mu bubble is perfect as it is,I don't want to grow out of it,I don't...
My pain feels old and unreal,like I'm not supposed to be like this.I can't point out the core of my misery because there isn't one.This is a personal melancholia that I wish to discard."Wish" versus "fact"-guess which of them freaking wins...
There are days which don't seem days at all.

Niciun comentariu: