joi, 21 martie 2013

Petrichor

Waking up before your alarm clock (6:15) is the saddest thing I've ever heard of.That being said,it appears I'm a very sad person today...

They say college is "the best",but all I seem to get are crappy,boring mornings,pointless tasks and irrelevant demands.This day is a total drag...

Stairs are a lot worse when you're loaded with luggage and really eager to get home.

Proof number 2103 that I'm never going to get used to this city:I transform into a sheep on the subway and follow the crowd to the wrong exit,almost missing my ride.Awesome...

Music in my ears,speed beneath my feet and rain against my window-that's how you take a sad song and make it better!

"Petrichor"- "the smell of dry earth after it rains".Beside the fact that I'm in love with it,there's no doubt it's sweeter when it's coming from my back yard.

It's pointless to say I'm well fed,well drunk (yes,yes,you've read that right!) and well in general.It's a good way of making up for a very weird and draining week...

I'm exhausted,body and soul,but I've got tea and something more familiar to soothe me.

I can forget now.I can be happy.I can be me.

Niciun comentariu: