vineri, 1 martie 2013

A springy start

People have this weird need to sometimes get in touch with their animal side.Not that I mind,but I don't think it's a pretty good and/or considerate thing to do at 3 a.m. in a building full of students which have classes the next morning and,to top it off,as if you've just found out you're Mufasa or something.Stupid boys!Stupid...baboons!

Spring is here!I can feel it in the air,in the shy sun of the morning,in the numb and fuzzy feeling that's slowly taking over me.Oh,rebirth,how I've missed thee so!

It's wonderful to see a tradition still being celebrated,even more when you know it's from the heart.It may not have been much,but I really felt I've entered a new phase of this year,with more flowers,more red&white symbols,more smiles on people's faces.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm surrounded by handsome boys and gorgeous girls.Again,do you happen to see my problem?!Oh,well...

Good music makes up for slow train rides,while sunny windows compensate for the lack of a book to read or willpower to even think.Even so,nothing really matters when you're heading home.

The same old routine,the same old things that make me happy-and how could I not be?Surrounded by coffee,cats and my family is where I ought to be.And I am.And I'm free.And I'm finally me...

Niciun comentariu: