marți, 10 decembrie 2013

Facing myself

I hate waking up early in the morning.
Nightmares mortify me.
I hope I dreamed that cockroach crawling on my finger.
I used to loathe the color red when I was little,but now I don't shy away from it anymore.
I can't stand the fact that my stomach and courage fail me when I'm nervous.
I am 99% made up of coffee.
I write better than I can talk.
I can't stand stupid people,even though I'm one of them.
I see myself as though I'm another,yet still myself,and I often don't like what I'm seeing.
I believe making other people happy is in itself a source of joy.
I never get used to how many gorgeous people are on the subway each day.
I'm constantly thinking (and worrying) about home.
I am incapable of speaking my own mind.
I'm not ashamed of having that many pillows.
I could positively do without these sickening headaches.
I wish I were one of the "cool kids" for once.
I am always so damn angry on the inside.
I would turn into a cat if given the option.
I desperately ache to find a purpose.
I believe I will never marry.
I am wasting time.
I could eat a muffin right now.
I need to face myself once an for all.

Niciun comentariu: