joi, 11 noiembrie 2010

...but all I heard was nothing.

 
I wanted a life jacket,something to keep me floating on this baren sea.
I wanted a hand to grab my neck and pray to God
It would never but caress my shoulders,my arms,my skin...

I wanted a sign,one word,one sound,anything to comfort me-
Something to heel those wounds that never did...

I wanted a sunrise in the middle of the night,
A light drink and a heart to hang on to when I lose my mind...

I wanted a warm bed,but not only on one side,
A pillow full of feathers and not a single sigh...

I wanted a rainbow every morning
And a cup of coffee with the taste of your smile...

I wanted an umbrella in the storm,
A crazy soul to walk along my own...

I wanted a being designed to be truly loving.
"I wanted words
But all I heard was nothing..."

Niciun comentariu: