marți, 21 mai 2013

Duty calls

I do this thing where I don't care by caring too much-weird,isn't it?Yeah,well,there's a lot more from where that came from...
I sometimes care about myself only in view of what not caring would mean to the ones I love.In a way,I substitute "preservation" with some sort of "obligation",which only God knows will mean on the long term.
I'll wake up early and eat the same thing for three days in a row and drink "explosive" coffee for some college-related thing and really dumb because...Beats me.It's a tie between false selfishness and the ghost of a determination I lost when I understood what "reality" really meant.
Then I'll sleep for a couple of hours,feel like an alien,curse my poor-ass decisions of living and plan another coffee to get me through pointless studying.
I'm silly,I know.And,as much a paradox as it may seem,very selfish in my apparently selfless acts.
Remember when I said liquor is an answer to all questions?Unfortunately,tonight I'll have to settle for milk...

Niciun comentariu: