sâmbătă, 14 iulie 2012

Game of moods

It's always the same old routine,yet it never ceases to amaze me...How the sheets only become warm and soft when the alarm screams beside the silver bed.How my taste buds come alive at the touch of nourishment and lingering dreams.How the foam of a dark coffee conceals a pleasurable heat from a pair of sleepy lips.I belong to royal mornings like this one right here!My scepter a bookmark,my crown a never-ending wish... 

I have lived a thousand lives and I shall live a thousand more before this one is over!In my head,on the pages of an ivory book,upon countless speeding screens!So many faces,so many explosive kernels that transcend good and evil...My body has become weak with this burden,but my wicked mind continues to grin!I now have enough emotion in me to resurrect the dead.

Sun,have you made a pact with Lucifer?!Because the sky is blistering and my stomach is turning from this heat's torturing ways!Why would you turn a bedazzling summer's day into a corrupt version of Hell?Poor tongue,twisting between sandy cheeks and brittle teeth!Poor heart,pounding away like a lost drum inside a desert!Poor me,at the mercy of a molten god that craves pure adoration!Poor,poor,poor...

Niciun comentariu: