luni, 12 noiembrie 2012

That lavender sweater

I keep forgetting that waking up at 6:15 a.m. is a regular thing now.
The more I learn,the less I know.The more I read,the less I understand.My synapse is clearly faulty and the other spare neuron didn't remember to clap encouragingly...Rats!
Dear potential crush-you had to have a girlfriend,didn't you?Son of a...
Seriously,though-I really do want to be productive and successful and make something of myself,but...maybe I'm possessed.By lazy-demons.That didn't come out quite as I had expected.But I won't rephrase.Oh,irony!
The perks of living the moment: a lavender sweater,good coffee,beautiful strangers,lucky guesses and my only sweet-smelling perfume.
Sleep is probably the only thing that's keeping me sane right now.Yes,pretty much.
"Babel,Babel,look at me now!"

Niciun comentariu: