vineri, 5 octombrie 2012

Coming home...

Sweet baby Jesus,I'm finally home!You know what that means,right?Family,food,cats,a normal bed,all the wonders and sweets I have so dearly been missing back there...And it feels so damn good to be treated like a princess!Tasty coffee,fluffy socks,kind words and lingering smiles,this is what Heaven looks like!I guess some people actually are easier to love when they're away...I guess I'm one of those people...
Anywho,best live in the moment and leave the drama for another time!Why miss out on this precious occasion to thrive in the place where I truly belong?Exactly!So I'm going to leave my luggage be and reclaim the domestic bliss which suits me so well:boring old me!Yes,but happy me.And serene me.And,more importantly,me and the ones I love.
Oh,blessed routine,how I've missed you so!

Niciun comentariu: