joi, 5 aprilie 2012

The road that led somewhere

I always find myself walking from
here to there,laughing,smiling,
covering up the sores of my feet with
promises and the need for company;
we're strangers,you and I,but we
manage somehow to give this world a
direction and make it our own;
we're mirrors,we're lies,we're beauty-
and we will one day die;until then,
let's share a piece of the present and
write poems on the back of our hands;
our letters rust under beds and we're
always so afraid of something lurking
in the clocks;food is pain,sounds
disturb organs,colours and names make
us weep,then gasp...and we're so
alike,yet so apart,frail and scared,
mad and lost...what now,sweetheart?
I remember the days when I still believed
in forever,not knowing whether I should now
grieve or bless reality's embrace-it's
as though I'm half a man that
can only love with half his damaged soul;
I always find myself stepping on beautiful
moments,ignoring,dreaming,
fearing that I've lost the bus to happiness.

2 comentarii:

Ada spunea...

love how it flows :)

Adriana spunea...

"river flows" <3 multumesc :*