duminică, 13 octombrie 2013

Give me a pen

give me a pen,a piece of paper
and a reason not to feel alone
anymore

I always say I'm drowning,though I'm floating
in the midst of a ghostly sea
without an anchor

I write-that's when I feel real,
that's how I breathe through the hard days,
that's why I'm still here

the ink-soldiers that march for me
are fighting a war that rests upon
their meaning

every question mark is like a bomb
being dropped into my skull
without mercy

I'm a damaged playground for all the nasty children
who call themselves "thoughts"
inside this being

peace is eternally brought up in crimson,
fragile to the bone,
yet never fully agreed upon

oh,how I wish they would retreat
in the middle of two seas
and let the seal turn cold!

so give me a pen,a piece of paper
and a reason not to ponder
anymore

Niciun comentariu: