sâmbătă, 26 octombrie 2013

My "do nothing" day

I can sense a pattern settling in,but I couldn't care less.Basically,this is my thought process during the weekend: Friday-"I am lazy piece of exhaustion and I will do nothing."; Saturday-"I should get started on things,but this is sorta like Friday.2,so...no."; Sunday-"Freaking out,I am freaking out,ohgodohgodohgod."Yes,if you're looking for a balanced and hardworking person,I'm your girl!...That's it,that's the punchline.
Anyway,I know this is how it's always going to be,no matter how much I bargain or compromise with myself.I'm only human,you know.After a week of "must do everything,must strive to exceed",I'm reduced to a very apathetic "bleah" and my energy level is at an all time low.And my state of mind?Let's not even try to enter that labyrinth.
I now realize this all looks like a sad attempt to justify myself,though I should have understood by now that I really don't owe anybody anything.Steer away from the labyrinth,don't even consider the option...
All things aside,this has been an extremely lovely day,adorned with pleasant sunshine,creamy coffee,fine entertainment and fluffy cats,so I'm a far cry from complaining.I've drawn a curtain over the storm and now I'm snuggling in the middle of a blanket-filled bed.
Yes,Saturday is officially my "do nothing" day and there's nothing you or I can do about it.

Niciun comentariu: