duminică, 26 august 2012

Big small things

This is the city of my youth,the city of my life.I've seen most of its corners and my memories are bound to it like roots to soil.Yet...Yet it sometimes scares me how much I deny reality.How buildings suddenly appear,though they have been there for years and years.How everything just is- right here,right now.And I have to open my eyes a little wider to let it all sink in...

I think a man wanting a child is a sign of true love.I think the look on his face upon seeing a baby is priceless.I think that nudging his wife every time a small one passes them by is beyond adorable.I think a protective and loving father is one of life's great blessings.I think I'm really,really,really lucky...

There is more to this than meets the eye...Brighter colors,fuller lives,happier hearts,tighter embraces,a general feeling of fulfillment we either don't see or choose to ignore.The Universe can be divided into infinite possibilities and spaces,so many that our minds cannot even begin to fathom!And I am worried and amazed and confused,all at the same time...

"Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds..."

Niciun comentariu: