miercuri, 1 august 2012

August rest

Sleeping is much better when you actually wake up not wanting to tear out your spine.Even so,I think I need a new bed.Or a new body.Or both.
Is it a good or a bad thing that I've become the type of person for which happiness represents a cup of steaming coffee,some playful cats and good music?
All my social interaction skills come from movies/TV shows.I think that says a lot about me.
It's nice to have a friend who truly understands and shares your dark,twisted and sick mind.At least I know I'll have someone to share my room with at the nuthouse I foresee in the near future.
We're all going to die,mark my words!If this heat keeps up,I swear,we're gonna wake up one day with the Sun in our backyards and then what?!This current meteorological situation gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "all Hell broke loose"...
If everything else fails,I know I'll always have my family,green apples and cocoa.
Things become infinitely more entertaining after midnight,trust me!
It appears that August will continue my summer tradition of pure laziness and regret.

Niciun comentariu: