duminică, 5 august 2012

For crying out loud!

This is really stupid.Like,really,really,really stupid.Bear with me.Or not...

Son of a bitch!Why me?Why can't I get a good night's sleep?I don't deserve it or what!?Frankly,I'm past the point where waking up with a tormenting back and my ribs digging into my lungs can be considered "acceptable".
...and where the fuck did these feelings of anger,desperation,cruelty and fear come from?I mean,whoa!Whoa!WHOA!I don't need to be the "big bad bitch" right now,seriously!And you know what's truly damn wrong with this whole picture?I can't help it.I can't help wanting to split open somebody's skull just to release part of the tension.
The Devil must have decided to make me his own "special project"-this is the best explanation I can come up with right now.And it fucking sucks!I hate it!I hate myself for being like this.And I particularly loathe the fact that I've basically ruined an entire day for my whole family.Because I'm that type of fucking person who can't hold in all the misery and just "decides" to share it with most innocent bystanders.Freaking awesome,right?
...except it's not.It's not alright to be fine one minute and the next to behave like a complete lunatic.It's just not right...
The little things get to me and turn a simple issue into a problem of gigantic proportions.Man,it's ludicrous!Why am I being bothered by the way in which someone eats or walks or thinks?Why can't I stand it when things don't go exactly as planned?Why,in the name of all that's holy,do these situations always make everything worse?Son of a...
We're not the perfect family.I'm not as good as I could be (from every angle you could imagine).This is not the best city.Or the best country.Or the best Universe,for that matter.But...We try,you know?We struggle and fight and endure a lot of shit to get where we want to-yet it never seems to be enough.And that fucking sucks:for me,for you,for the entire freaking world!
Wouldn't you know it:another Sunday gone down the drain!I've got to hand it to my mood swings,they always seem to find the optimal time for a good kick in the guts!Oh,come on,just shoot me and be done with it!I'm sick of regret and pain and anxiety and the crippling feeling that something bad is about to happen...
Screw coffee!Screw mindless distractions!Screw this superficial bonding of ours!Screw IT ALL!I officially give up.I surrender to a burning desire that breeds only fury and disgust.
I'm sorry for this pointless piece of writing,but I really needed to get it out of my system.Even though complaining is all I ever do nowadays...
Fuck.

Niciun comentariu: