marți, 4 februarie 2014

Minty madness

Don't let the title fool you,guys!It was more madness than menthol,I can assure you of that...
Ugh!Why do some mornings have to start with coffee that is hard to swallow?Why do some professors insist on providing you with a headache before handing you the proper exam subjects?And why on Earth does one solved problem turn into two more unanswerable ones?We just don't know.
Actually,I do-it's because living in the shadow of the next crappy thing to happen eventually brings that thing about.I'm mentally tired and pissed off at almost everything-it wouldn't surprise me if I went all "Hulk,smash!" on this situation at this point.
I don't know,man,it's just...All this effort for a grade?It's not about wasted time or (useless) information (though it is about that too...a little).No,it's about the mental torment that you have to go through each damn time.I mean,why should I be questioning my self-worth in this case?Am I less of a human being if I fuck up more or less?Absolutely not-on the contrary!But it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks,isn't it...
Another trip to the "intellectual gallows" awaits tomorrow.I'm running out of both candy and patience,which is pretty awful.And there's an ache inside me that no prolonged nap could cure...
College is like a mental asylum for sane people,don't let anybody tell you otherwise...

Niciun comentariu: