duminică, 27 mai 2012

Moody me!

Things I really don't like about myself...
I always waste my Sunday morning.
I rely on coffee to kick-start my positive thinking.
I never write what I really feel because I lack the words to do so.
I start about 300 books at a time and finish none whatsoever.
I shift from laughing to crying and vice-versa with frightening ease.
I take the blame for things that were once out of my control.
I daydream about impossible and irrelevant scenarios.
I make promises when I'm happy.
I don't dance like I used to.
I haven't got a clue what to do with my life next.
I am too fond of summer's melancholy.
I never take care of things when I'm supposed to because,apparently,3:30 in the morning is so much more appropriate for such serious and deep thoughts.
I can't come to terms with my imperfections.

Niciun comentariu: