miercuri, 20 februarie 2013

Hellish nights and heavenly days

Have you ever seen a puppy squirming and crying because of bad dreams?Well,I'm either turning into a dog or my nightmares have gotten to the point where mental abuse isn't enough-they have to go for the body too!I woke up today...God,I wish there were a word to accurately describe it!Let's say I greeted reality with a short cry,wide open eyes and a pounding heart.It wasn't cute,it wasn't fluffy,it wasn't adorable-it was hellish!You know it's bad when you can't escape your demons,not even while sleeping...

Friends cancel plans,but a good meal can remind you of your sweet home.You never seem to have the right clothes to wear,but a good hair day can make it all better.People always seem to have that one quirk that just pisses you off,but,one deep breath and lovely song later,everything is on the right track once again.I guess things have a way of balancing themselves in the end.Even so,I can't help but wonder whether the last piece of my domino is going to be black or white...

What I don't like about "love" sometimes is that I tend to mistake it for "infatuation".I know I don't love him,but I often find myself all wrapped up in this perfect and highly improbable scenario where...Damn it,why can't we just make it on our own?Life would be so much easier.Love makes you stupid.Love drives you blind.Love sucks till the end of suck.And infatuation is a billion times worse...

Niciun comentariu: