marți, 5 februarie 2013

Long walks and sleepy papers

I've forgotten how good it feels to sleep until your bones ache and your pillow looks as if it had been in a dragon's layer (pun intended).Seriously thinking about adopting this lifestyle over the break.Seriously...

I should really start studying again,but...no.Because I'm all out of willpower and determination and motivation.Son of a...

Supermarkets must be really fun when you're not  a wobbling elephant in which concerns coordination and attention span.I usually go there for the food and end up staying a while longer for the people and the music.Mostly the people,though-seeing,deducing,undressing mental patterns,buried issues,little bits and pieces that tend to a bigger puzzle.Obviously,I watch way too much TV.Obviously...

I don't like him,though.He's sweet and cute,but no.My mind's not there-well,my mind is not anywhere right now,but that's not the point.You know what is the most exhilarating and the saddest thing about my heart right now?It doesn't have a crush on anybody.Blessing or disguised burden?Can't tell,man,can't tell.

So,I've fallen asleep with books on my face a few times,almost wept when I bought fresh bread (damn you,"Les Mis"!) and wallowed in my pathetic love life- productive day,I reckon.Productive day.

Niciun comentariu: