marți, 16 iulie 2013

Blue owls

My nights are boiling black and my mornings are sour cold-could it get any better?
I want to be more mature,yet I still watch cartoons and get into stupid fights.
My brother is the same height as me,even though I'm 7 years older than him.
When will I learn that things never go my way?
As much as I don't give a damn about them,people still manage to scare me.
A blue owl T-shirt and some tasty food-enough "good deeds" for today.
I sometimes just want to bury my head in a bunch of pillows and leave it there.
Why does "having fun" seem like such a chore all of a sudden?
Either I'm starting to experience bursts of happiness or I've become so good at faking it that I've managed to convince myself.
Funny stories and nice coffee go hand in hand.
Some people change for the better,some never do.
New memories seem to fit old cigarettes.
You just can't have a pleasant night out without some family drama,I'm telling you...
I'll drown my sorrow in green apples and sappy stories.
Oh,God...

Niciun comentariu: