luni, 15 iulie 2013

Endless patterns

Life's a blur.An endless and unforgiving blur.
My days flow in the same manner as they always have.My thoughts bear the same weight at the end of each mental syllable.My petty distractions have a lifespan too short for any kind of real efficiency.To sum up,I'm drowning in patterns within patterns.
I'm as tired of them as you are!Though I'm mostly just tired,without having done anything at all...
My ghostly sorrow finds relief in coffee and green apples.Sleep is welcomed,but nightmares are most definitely not.Feeling a bit better than yesterday doesn't come as a soothing balm,since it's like pouring a glass of water over burnt skin: temporary,but not enough.
This week is going to be all about catching up with old friends-maybe that will give me a new perspective on life.Or not...
My pessimism is leaking through pores I never knew I had,isn't it?It's hard to be yourself when you don't know who you are anymore.The real problem is that I don't know if I truly want to break the patterns...
Life's still a blur.

Niciun comentariu: