miercuri, 3 iulie 2013

Here we go again...

It's that time of the year again-no,not Christmas,so put your excitement aside.
It's time for the annual "let's paint my room and move things around" festivity-I can't even contain my eagerness,obviously.
Though it's nice to change stuff and mark my return with a "rebirth" of sorts,I'm 99.99% certain I'll end up doing all the work and getting high on white paint and ruining a set of clothes.
But I'm a big girl now,aren't I?Or so they say...
It's rather traumatizing to start packing once again,even if only to get everything at the far end of the house.Still,it has to be done,hurting right hand or not.
This redecoration has to be done because good memories need to be preserved and bad ones need to be cleansed.
The amount of "deja-vu" I'm currently experiencing is ridiculous,but I know my heart's not the same as when I was taking posters instead of paintings off the walls.
That being said and boxes filled to the brim,wish me luck and steady hands for the job!

Niciun comentariu: