duminică, 28 iulie 2013

Lazy revolution

I've certainly slept enough,but my back still pains me.
I don't feel like eating,but I know I have to.
I'm not particularly fond of wearing short shorts,but this wickedly hot weather demands skin and patience.
I'm all for "productive seclusion",but,at some point,you just got to get out of the house.
I'm absolutely in love with coffee,but this love is bound to backfire and kick me in the liver.
I'm a child of summer,but this is just too damn much!
I'm covered in books,but I still find myself drawn towards other kinds of stories.
I know some things aren't real,but they're real enough for me and that's all that matters.
I particularly dislike Sunday afternoons,but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
I'm usually drawn towards comedies when I'm in a weird mood,but today I chose action and I feel like starting a revolution!
I would make a great hairstylist,but my hands are kinda shaky sometimes.
I should probably start a summer diet,but today is not the day.
It's time I went to bed early.

Niciun comentariu: