marți, 9 iulie 2013

Friends and cloudy perspectives

This is why solitude can mean either salvation or damnation.

I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen each other!Even so,we're pretty much the same as we were back then and that's a little comforting.
We walk,we talk,we catch up on stuff.
Then it strikes me:as you fill the air with stories upon stories,I have nothing to say.
I am,in the most literal sense of the phrase,the same.I haven't grown,I haven't explored-I just swam with the current,but never ventured into the sea.
Still,I'm honestly happy for you because I love you and somehow always will.
But I can't help but wonder when or if I will ever man up to live my life.As much as I say that I don't care,it's obvious I do.
It's scary how much I'm missing out on,but not scary enough to make me stand up.Or is it too much?
Oh,I'm such a child,such a silly and terrified child...
My darlings,the storm that's approaching forces us to part ,but we'll meet again,maybe with more to tell on my part.Lovely things,preferably.

It seems that I've been clinging so much to my past that I've missed my future...

Niciun comentariu: