sâmbătă, 14 septembrie 2013

Windy soul

There are days when my bed seems like the safest place on earth to be in.
There are days when my morning coffee tastes like ashes.
There are days when I feel so damn angry for no apparent reason that I just burst out of my skin.
There are days when my smile tastes bitter.
There are days when I can't see the possibility of a tomorrow.
There are days when my right hand becomes numb.
There are days when I think only cats could ever truly love me.
There are days when things feel surreal for more time than it would be mentally comfortable.
There are days when I can't keep my mouth shut for the greater good of others.
There are days when I crave meaning more than anything.
There are days when I wish I could unlisten to every song that ever made me believe.
There are days when the wind goes right through me.
There are days when I just want to take everybody by the shoulders and shake them.
There are days when I have to cry fire in order for me to carry on.
There are days when it all appears to be a vapid joke.
There are days when even kittens tremble.
There are days when I fear the future more than I resent the past.
There are days when I could just move into a bathtub.
There are days when the sight of a backpack makes me sick.
There are days when I don't want to go to sleep.
There are days when nightmares would be merciful.
There are days when it's all too much to handle.

Niciun comentariu: