joi, 2 ianuarie 2014

"But I crumble completely..."

I may have irradiated happiness with my entire being last night,but today was not such a case.
It's tragically amazing how your body can render you useless when in pain.Even a bloody toothache has the ability to make you want to fall to your knees in surrender.How fragile are we,then?
Because,my God,if I could turn myself off as a human like you would do a flickering light,I would do it in a heartbeat.It's not worth the torment of stubborn flesh,it's not worth the restlessness of a confused soul,it's not worth it at all...
Love,you say?Merely constant worry and eternal loss.Self-success?Majestic nutrient for flowers.Creation that will stand the test of time?Yes,but what good will that do me when I'm gone?Oh,how I crumble completely when I crave oblivion and yearn for darkness once more...
Maybe I'm growing mad.Or sane.Or both.Maybe this is some sort of twisted epiphany I never asked for.And there's also the uncertain future,always colliding with my own resigned self...
What a world I have created in my mind for myself!Disturbingly different from the truth.I might as well close my eyes and keep them shut.

Niciun comentariu: