sâmbătă, 15 septembrie 2012

Kindred spirits

Even though I deny it,I'll always want love.And not just any type,but my perfect one.To some degree,we all crave for that:someone to save us and make everything better.Maybe I'll never truly grow up,maybe I'll always be searching for Prince Charming out of the corner of my eye...I don't know,I really don't!But,as much as I'd want to see my existence as a romantic comedy,I just can't afford to think like that anymore.Life is happening right now,with or without a knight in shining armor.And you can't beg for affection,you have to somehow deserve it...
Words fail me today.So do emotions.It's autumn in all its depressing glory getting to me.I trust a cup of chamomile tea and Doctor Who will do the trick,if only for the time being...Where is my kindred spirit?Where is my loving hug?Where is my damn self-esteem?
Oh,blue eyes,how you torture me still... 

Un comentariu:

Ada spunea...

oh love >:D< i feel ya