joi, 24 ianuarie 2013

Coming home again

This pillow is too soft and this bed is too springy and my bones are aching for a more familiar shelter.
When a hundred daggers take over your throat in the morning,no amount of tea or comfort can make things better.
It frightens me how little determination I have left inside this machine-and I'm only (almost) halfway.
You know what's draining?Seeing yourself as if in a mirror in somebody else's persona-the real you,all frightened and panicked.It's something truly peculiar...
Conclusion: my body wants to protect itself from everything through sleep.Smart body.
At first,I freaked out.Then I started to think.Then I thought "What the Hell!" and went for it.We'll see how that strategy turned out soon...
Despite my splitting headache,crippled heart,overflowing thoughts,I couldn't have been more happy coming home again.Being here is like having a pulse again.Say what you may,but this is where I am most me because it's where I have made myself be.
After this day,watching "Les Miserables" was the catharsis I needed and,my God,I haven't cried like this since I was a child!"Empty chairs at empty tables..."
I'm fine.It's fine.We're going to be just fine.

Niciun comentariu: