vineri, 25 ianuarie 2013

"I have lost the ability to can"

Why do I always lie to myself that "TOMORROW" will be the day I accomplish everything,from studying to knitting to becoming the first woman on Mars?!
Honest to God,I have done nothing all day but eat,play with my cats,laugh with my brother,eat,drink coffee,complain about doing nothing,walk around the house (because SPACE!) and then eat some more.Not to mention my mind's already somewhere in February,with Rimbaud in English,a "Merlin" marathon and an IMDb's worth of movies to watch.That's very disturbing...
Today,I have officially lost the ability to can.Just...no.In a way,I'd like to think it's my payback for crying all alone in a stupid room at 3 a.m. a while ago,with nobody to pat me on the back,not even myself.I don't regret being this lazy now,though I'm sure as Hell I'll be weeping soon.
Whatever.Why waste today thinking about anything else rather than today itself?It's not like this type of false-martyrdom has ever helped anybody!Chillax,Adriana!
All in all,awesome times.I was happy and I still am and I'm not going to be ashamed of it.
As my girl Scarlett O'Hara would say: "Tomorrow is another day."

Niciun comentariu: