joi, 17 ianuarie 2013

Nope,we can't!

Are you kidding me?!Is this my life?!Jesus,where do I sign up to be a child again?Because I do not enjoy feeling like a shipwreck in the making.
Every plan I make crumbles just like that,every piece of hope I conjure decomposes like a hurried dandelion.How can you please those around you when you can't even please yourself?
Panic has gotten the best of me and that's not particularly good.On the one side,I'm scared because I don't want to disappoint anyone and make this presumably privileged situation into a problem,even a chore.On the other hand,I remember how short life actually is and that we're all going to die and things become way more simpler.But then I see my "paper sea" and all Hell breaks loose!
I foresee a sleepless night,two freaking horrible exams and a blue-tinged heart.I'm so stressed out,I can't even react properly anymore.
You know what?Fuck it.For better or worse,this is the situation as it is.I need to just count my blessings and try to make do with the intertwined "thistle and weeds".
Feeling hollow,yet overflown by something anonymous-truly peculiar.
May God have mercy on our souls.

Niciun comentariu: