duminică, 27 ianuarie 2013

Through it all...

Nightmares have a way of making you feel like rubbish even when you're in the comfort of your own bed and home.
Being lazy is sooo bad-but it feels sooo good!
The amount of coffee I have "absorbed" throughout the day is both confidential and scary-I'm pretty sure I'd bleed black instead of scarlet right now (not that I feel the need to know).
Panic's creeping in again,all pulsating and choking-will I ever learn my lesson?!
There's something about this house that just makes everything feel right,including myself.
After a gourmet dinner and some homemade cake,I can truly say I feel like I'm 20 years old (it might be the beer too,but let's not rush to any conclusions just yet...).
My mind's telling me to go study,but my purring cats keep stalling me in the most perfect of ways.
At least I tried-until the prospect of a good old movie and some quality time spent with my family came along.
Truth be told,a long bath and some fine music can do wonders for a shaking soul.
I'm not a grade,I'm not a number,I'm not as awful as I think myself to be.
I'm grateful for the past few days,for all my blessings,for all my life.
"Do you hear the people sing?"

Niciun comentariu: