miercuri, 16 ianuarie 2013

Paper sea

This is one of those days when I don't even know anymore.For example,I decided to give up on sleeping-why torture myself for a few fleeting hours?Why not pump coffee and positive thinking into my body until I basically collapse to the ground?Exactly.That settles it:I'm going to become a caffeine-soaked zombie and there's nothing you can do about it.
All I needed today was a little bit of motivation.Naturally,it never came my way:actually,I could say it even avoided my path with the strength and fury of a hundred stubborn mustangs.Meh!I will survive.You know why?Because you can't expect to be saved by others-you have to be your own Messiah.
Mom made me cry!I feel so stupid!It was,it was stupid of me to cry,but how could I not cry when she told me to come home as soon as I could because she wanted to bake me a cake for my birthday!Oh,God!Focus,Adriana,focus!Be the machine you know deep down inside you can be.We'll reactivate those emotions in February.
I'm so not me right now it's not even funny anymore.

Niciun comentariu: