duminică, 30 iunie 2013

Rain,white wine,liberation

It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do to one's mood!Well,putting aside the fact that every single bone in my body hurts and my muscles are sore as Hell.Other than that,the thought of a summer all to myself is selfishly liberating.
I don't care about the rain outside,I don't care about the fact that I have to leave the house in order to fix something I didn't even break.
I'm putting behind me negativity so that I can start focusing on "now" for the time being.
And life is sure damn worth living when you've got a bottle of white wine in one hand and a box of chocolates in the other (no reference intended).And,before you attribute my "jolly" mood to the before mentioned item known as "alcohol",I must step in and say that you are absolutely...right.
My "happiness" comes from a glass and I'm OK with that.Actually,I'm more than that.Actually,I'm scared.
I'm scared that my newfound freedom will somehow overwhelm me and I'll end up with just another wasted summer.
I want to make memories,but,at the same time,I want to be left alone with my laptop and books and movies and music and coffee and cats-do you understand my existential crisis?
Maybe it's the liquor talking,but I already feel useless and not even the first day has gone by.
When you want everything and nothing all at once,you get stuck in a state that eludes the written word completely.
Even so,I'll just continue to stuff myself with candy and food and colorful beverages until I either get a spark of genius or fall into a diabetic coma.Truth be told,the latter is more likely to happen than anything.
Freedom is tiresome,did you know that?Also,draining and troublesome.Seems like the transition from "work hard" to "party hard" (*insert laughing audience here*) isn't going as smoothly as I had planned.
But you know what?I'm going to grab my bottle and watch "Star Trek" and be happy for a while because I deserve it.That's right,I do!
That being said...cheers!

Niciun comentariu: