joi, 13 martie 2014

What even...

I feel like punching someone in the groin right now.
I don't know what's gotten into me,but I suddenly feel so angry and against the world that it's kinda scary.Maybe it's one of those days when you don't have the energy or willingness to put up with bullshit anymore,but it kinda sucks.
I don't want my friends to suffer because of this (in any way,shape or form),but I can't help the urge to shout and flail my arms around and be a general prick.I guess nature won over nurture this time...
What's even more frightening is the thought of my constant streak of kindness being merely a mask I put on-even in front of myself-to hide what I truly am:a downright bitch.I don't know,I really don't know anymore...
I pity those who had to stomach me today because I would have slapped myself from here to Mars if I were them.
Hey,I'm only human and,as we all know,humans have a tendency of being...well,pretty much awful at times.
Somebody should smack some sense into me-and I know a handful of such individuals more than eager to line up for the job.
Maybe I should listen to some music or have a piece of chocolate or punch a wall,I don't know...
What's wrong with me?What even?!

Niciun comentariu: