joi, 20 decembrie 2012

Bourbon thoughts

I don't need magic as long as I've got coffee,for my sleepy ghosts will always know the power which lies in that yellow mug.
I've never felt so alive,yet so empty-my body vibrates at every touch,while my mind soars towards a whole new different sky.My black drug really does conjure miracles...
It's funny how the brush of a hand can heal unknown wounds,how a smile can breed fleeting happiness,how a pair of eyes can illuminate the most crowded of rooms.
Feeling pretty,feeling smart,feeling needed-oh,how my bourbon thoughts have taken over me...
Crimson bow around my neck and candy-like earrings-is it Christmas yet or do I have to try harder?!
I guess I'm so tired that there's no point in trying to figure it all out: just give me food,music and some poetry,then leave me be.I'm rejoicing in an exhaustion-induced high presently.It's so bad,it's almost good...
Luggage is ready,room is clean,heart is racing-"it's always darkest before the dawn"...

Niciun comentariu: