miercuri, 5 decembrie 2012

Rainy afternoon

You know what sucks lollipops?Having to do something really important,stalling the process (like the t**t that you are) and then freaking out about it.I can't even...
English,thou art a heartless language!And this is coming from someone who loves you unconditionally!Ugh,what is my life?!
Things are inherently good when you can sing Florence and the Machine in your underwear,while eating cereal and dancing around the room like a lunatic.They really are,though.
I never thought I'd be reading on the subway,smiling for unaware and pretty strangers,inventing stories far beyond my reach and wit.The future's a wonder,that's for sure!
You can build me up with one single word,yet you can crumble my empire with far less-fair?I think not.But I wouldn't have it any other way...
I realize when I'm being silly,but sometimes you just have to let go,become an enthusiastic 5-year old,point at things and laugh like crazy.Keeps you sane,keeps you healthy.Even happy,I might say...
I only function after 10 p.m. and that's a fact.
"No light,no light/In your bright blue eyes..."

2 comentarii:

Tibi spunea...

Being childish is quite the best shelter against this rather insane world :)

Adriana spunea...

True.But not all the time.