miercuri, 12 decembrie 2012

Bright room

In a weird way,everything adds up.The way I pictured my future is now,though slightly twisted and even more terrifying ,a reflection of my present.
You see,I got my bright and white room.A bed on the left side.The possibility of cuddling up next to a wide window,with a crimson cup of tea in my hands and music pouring through my veins.
It's a process,there's no denying that.A brutal,roller coaster-like process,but I have to tame my emotions somehow.Not to the point of numbness,that's not the solution.But I can't afford being ecstatic in the morning,then miserable by nightfall.
I want to rediscover my passion for reading,my childish attraction towards small miracles,my love for all those things that make life worth living...
I'm sleepy all the time now.Maybe the fear of studying/failing/not being good enough has finally caught up with me-great.It's going to be one ugly winter vacation,that's for sure...
You know what's killing me?The silence.It's something static,strangely dramatic and spiritually draining.Dominant and merciless.My God...
I need to sort this soul out as soon as possible.

P.S. 12.12.2012-you don't see that everyday.

2 comentarii:

Tibi spunea...

Echilibrul este greu de atins si imposibil de pastrat...

Adriana spunea...

One can only try.Maybe even succeed.